Jess met Tim on a business trip to Arkansas, where Tim grew up. When he left his home in the south to marry his sweetheart in Philly, he had no idea that he would also be marrying Old City. Tim moved in with Jess to 315 New Street #704 and shortly married next door at St. Augustine's Church, which is filled with rich history. Tim got used to walking around a beautiful, historical, restaurant-packed area with such friendly people on a regular basis and immediately fell in love with his new home in Old City. They even say that whenever they go on vacation -- it feels even nicer to be home!
What a feeling that is! So we checked in with Jess & Tim to see their top 5 reasons why they love their home.
1. The stunning exposed brick and high ceilings never get old and provide a perfect spatial ambiance that makes cooking together in our kitchen lovely.
2. The spacious white walls are a great way to express your style. Whether you want to hang a bike or your favorite painting, there is endless opportunity for personalization.
3. The roof deck provides an amazing view, we've utilized the city backdrop from the deck for summer dinner parties countless times.
4. The views in our house span for miles, and when storms blow through we love to kick up and cuddle in and watch the elements work.
5. Finally, our friends at the front desk are the best and we love how easy it is with our parking spot to just jump in the car and go.