BEDROOMS: 3 | BATHROOMS: 1
LISTING PRICE: $270,000
Check everything off your wish list with this recently renovated home on a really cool hidden block in the Flatiron section of Fishtown: 1500 square feet for under $300K, perfect move in condition, FINISHED BASEMENT, Quiet tree lined street, walk score of 80, bike score of 85, OPEN FLOOR PLAN. Coffee Shop. New renovations include: hardwood floors throughout, away, newer kitchen, large shiny new renovated bathroom, new roof with warranty ending 7/6/21, new chimney liner, new hot water tank, new sewer line, new furnace, and keyless entry. This is an incredible opportunity for a new home owner on a budget. There are five incredible facts about this location:
1. On one end find the fully loaded shopping center that has everything you need on the daily.
2. The Greenrock Tavern is at the other end where you can enjoy a burger with a Pierogi on it.
3. You can sleep soundly with your windows open because there is virtually no street traffic.
4. The school down the block is a Maritime Charter School.
5. You'll have incredible neighbors.
This home is equally as amazing. There are tastefully selected, fresh neutral paint colors throughout. The finished basement offers a ton of storage, has laundry facilities and is great to use as an art studio, yoga den, a workshop or home gym. Most of all, you'll be adjacent to the brand new running path and bike way along the river that's almost complete and connects the North East to South Philly. You'll be equidistant from all of Fishtown's fun and exciting business hubs, as well as a short walk to multiple public transit options, and a quick spin onto the highway. Let your dreams come true at this home, it's possible!