BEDROOMS: 3 | BATHROOMS: 1
LISTING PRICE: $225,000
Check everything off your wish list with this recently renovated home on a really cool hidden block in the Flatiron section of Fishtown: 1500 square feet for under $300K, perfect move in condition, COMPLETELY DRY FINISHED BASEMENT, Quiet tree lined street, walk score of 80, bike score of 85, OPEN FLOOR PLAN.
New renovations include: inch solid oak hardwood floors throughout; 3 year old energy efficient double pane, low e windows throughout; newer kitchen with all stainless steel modern appliances, sleek quartz counters, cool industrial chic repurposed wood and pipe open shelving, tile back splash; large shiny new renovated bathroom with stylish accents including a unique shaped medicine cabinet, Euro-style electric towel rack and fully functioning jacuzzi tub with modern rain head shower system; newer roof recently inspected white coating for energy efficiency; newer chimney liner, hot water tank, new sewer line, newer furnace and hot water heater, and keyless entry. New electrical upgrades include LED lighting throughout and cat-5 wiring and hardwiring for internet and smoke detectors. Custom blinds including some black-out blinds. New stylish remote-control ceiling fans. This is an incredible opportunity for a new home owner on a budget. We have records of low utility bills.
There are five incredible facts about this location:
1. On one end find the fully loaded shopping center that has everything you need on the daily. The IGA has an extensive organic produce section with international, gourmet, and nutritionally conscious sections.
2. The Greenrock Tavern is at the other end where you can enjoy a burger with a Pierogi on it, or Gritty Fries.
3. You can sleep soundly with your windows open because there is virtually no street traffic
4. The nearby school is a Maritime Charter School with a very quiet attending population of upper classmen.
5. You'll have incredible neighbors.
This home is equally as amazing. There are tastefully selected, fresh neutral paint colors throughout. The finished basement has vinyl plank flooring and offers a ton of storage, has laundry facilities and is great to use as an art studio, yoga den, workshop or home gym. Most of all, you'll be adjacent to the brand new running path and bike way along the river that's almost complete and connects the North East to South Philly. You'll be equidistant from all Fishtown's fun and exciting business hubs, as well as a short walk to multiple public transit options, and a quick spin onto the highway. Let your dreams come true at this home, it's possible!